This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of use for Woolf’s products and services.
Revision date: 01.01.2021
- 1.1. READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING ANY WOOLF SERVICE. THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN CUSTOMER (referred to herein as “CUSTOMER”) AND WOOLF CREATIVE WORKS (hereinafter referred to as “WOOLF”).
- 1.2. Please note that this agreement is subjected to change and it is CUSTOMER’s responsibility to regularly check for modifications. If CUSTOMER signed up for the Service before the Revision date listed above, the new version will become effective thirty (30) days after the Revision date listed above. Continued use of the service constitutes acceptance of the new version of this agreement.
- 1.3. WOOLF reserves the right to terminate or refuse service to anyone, at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to violation of WOOLF’s Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) or laws of Malaysia. Should WOOLF terminate CUSTOMER’s service for a reason other than violation of the Acceptable Use Policy, WOOLF will issue CUSTOMER a refund for the remaining paid period of service. Under no circumstances is WOOLF responsible for any damages resulting from termination of service. WOOLF reserves the right to refuse service to particular individuals or entities, at its sole discretion, with or without a cause.
- 1.4. WOOLF has the right to cancel products and services without refund for pending orders due to insufficient information and/or documents supplied. All information & document(s) shall be submitted to WOOLF within 90 days from the purchase date, any failure to do so will result in the cancelation of the service/product by WOOLF.
2. OUR OBLIGATIONS
- 2.1. WOOLF will provide the web hosting and supplementary services in accordance with the product description and in accordance with the existing policies.
- 2.2. WOOLF is obligated to provide all web hosting services and service all CUSTOMERS in a prompt and professional manner.
- 2.3. WOOLF will never sell or disclose CUSTOMER’s contact information, data or CUSTOMER lists to any third party, unless required by law or specifically authorised by CUSTOMER.
3. CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS
- 3.1. CUSTOMERS must use reasonable security precautions in regard to using WOOLF services.
- 3.2. CUSTOMER is obligated to comply with the current Malaysian laws and with AUP.
- 3.3. CUSTOMERS are required to cooperate with WOOLF during investigation of service outages, security problems, and/or any suspected breach of the AUP.
- 3.4. CUSTOMER is responsible for keeping account permissions, billing, and other account information up-to-date. CUSTOMERS are obligated to pay the fees for the services within the period of time stated in the invoice to avoid suspension of service.
4. DATA CENTRES & SERVER COLOCATION
- 4.1. WOOLF is determined to provide the best server facilities for all our CUSTOMERS. Therefore, CUSTOMERS agree to relocation of servers within our data centres, changes to the provision of the services, IP Adresses, DNS records and zones. In each case, WOOLF will provide a notice in advance within a reasonable time frame and take all the reasonable actions to minimise the effect of such changes on the use of our services.
- 4.2. CUSTOMERS have up to 30 days to remove any server/device from our premise after cancellation or service expiration.
- 4.3 WOOLF will start charging RM100.00 per month for storage fees if the server/device are not removed after 30 days.
- 4.4 Should any server/device still remains with WOOLF after 180 days, it is deemed CUSTOMERS are no longer interested in the server/device. WOOLF reserves the right to dispose the server/device after 180 days.
5. WEBSITE MIGRATION
- 5.1. WOOLF migration team will make every effort to help CUSTOMER migrate the website and its content over to us. However, please take note that this service is provided as a courtesy to CUSTOMER that is performed on the “best effort” basis and WOOLF cannot be held responsible should there be any migration failure due to various reasons. WOOLF cannot guarantee all data transfer to be accurate and cannot estimate the exact time required to complete the migration.
- 5.2. Some web hosting companies save data in their propriety format making migration difficult or in some cases impossible. Although WOOLF will surely make the best effort to complete the migration, in some cases we may not be able to assist.
- 5.3. WOOLF Shared Hosting migration services are completely free of charge and are offered for 30 days from the sign-up date. Migrations made outside this 30-days free migration period or websites exceeding 1000MB (1GB) will incur a one-time professional service charge calculated on hourly basis. Please contact our sales department for a quotation.
- 5.4. If you are not satisfied with your current web hosting provider you may take advantage of our Migrate2WOOLF program, which will provide you a free migration as well as RM150 of credits for future purchases.
6. SCRIPTS AND SOFTWARE
- 6.1. It is CUSTOMER’s responsibility to ensure that scripts/programs/software are properly installed in CUSTOMER’s account. WOOLF is not responsible for securing and setting the permissions of directories. WOOLF recommends CUSTOMERS to set highly restrictive permissions (such as 755).
- 6.2. CUSTOMER is ultimately responsible for all actions taken under CUSTOMER’s account. This includes but not limited to the compromising of credentials such as username and password. It is required that CUSTOMER uses a strong and secure password. If the password is weak, CUSTOMER’s account may be suspended by WOOLF until the password is replaced with a more secure password.
7. RESOURCE USAGE
- 7.1. CUSTOMER may not use 25% or more of system resources for longer than 90 seconds at a time. If CUSTOMER overuses the allocated shared resources, his account will be suspended for 24 hours. If the account repeatedly causes server overload, WOOLF reserves the right to terminate the account permanently or impose an overload penalty fees to the CUSTOMER. To avoid such suspension or penalty fees, WOOLF advises CUSTOMERS not to use our Shared Hosting resources for their activities, which include but are not limited to torrent applications, trackers, file-sharing, peer-to-peer activities, IRC chat module, video streaming, gaming applications, web spider or indexer, daemons and heavy cron-jobs. Please refer to the Acceptable Use Policy and our Shared Hosting Resource Limits for more details on permitted and prohibited practices of using WOOLF resources.
- 7.2. SHARED HOSTING
- 7.2.1. WOOLF uses CloudLinux OS (LVE) to ensure stability and security of all Linux Shared Hosting accounts in our system. Today, a single website can consume all CPU, IO, Memory resources or apache processes and bring the server to a halt. This is the most common reason for server downtime. LVE is designed especially for servers being used by multiple users, making the situation where one or several users cause severe load or even hang up the server impossible. LVE allows to track and limit the resource usage for the benefit of all users. For Windows Shared Hosting WOOLF uses a similar vistualisation technology to allocate shared resources.
- CPU LIMIT
Each account in the Linux Shared Hosting has an allocated amount of CPU depending on your service subscription. If your account hits this limit, your website will show a “508-Resource Limit Reached” error page. Each account in the Windows Shared Hosting environment is allowed to use not more than 15% of the total CPU of the server. If your account hits this limit, your website will slow down.
- MEMORY LIMIT
Each account has an allocated amount of virtual memory and of physical memory depending on your service subscription. If your account hits this limit, your website will show a “508-Resource Limit Reached” error page.
- ENTRY PROCESSES
WOOLF provides an amount of concurrent connections based on your service subscription. CUSTOMERS won’t normally hit this limit unless they have poorly coded scripts that fail to execute properly. CUSTOMER website will show a “508 error” if this limit is reached. If CUSTOMER’s account is continuously hitting the limits and it is affecting the running of the website, please contact support to discuss options. We can assist with diagnosing any problematic scripts to reduce usage or help you upgrade to a dedicated environment.
- HOSTING SPACE
Shared hosting accounts are meant for hosting Customer’s website content. The hosting space utilised as backup/storage device is strictly not permitted. We also do not allow audio/video content streaming to be hosted on shared servers due to the high level of bandwidth and resources usage as such content can cause unfair resources division and even overload. However, if you plan to host sites with media content, Dedicated Server will be a better solution for websites with interactive content and media libraries. We strongly recommend you approximately estimate the amount of resources your site and applications used by testing them, if possible, and then choose a server of appropriate configuration.
- CPU LIMIT
All Shared Hosting plans are set with an hourly sending limit of not more than 200 emails within a given hour except for Business Class Shared Hosting which has a 400 email sending limit per hour. This policy is important to prevent spamming activities, either deliberate or through poorly secured computers that are hacked for sending spamming emails.The maximum email size (which includes email content, header, attachment, etc) we allow on our shared hosting server is 50MB per email.
In the interest of server stability, you must try to keep your MySQL databases optimized, less than 3000 tables per database or less than a total of 5000 tables combination of all databases per hosting account and less than a total of 5 GB size combination of all databases per account, whichever is lower.
- 7.2.2. WOOLF does not allow the use of UBB or YABB bulletin boards on Shared Hosting Servers. The use of flat files instead of databases can result in significant system performance degradation. You may consider using Vbulletin or phpBB as a more efficient, database-driven alternative to these bulletin boards, or consider a VPS or Dedicated Server.
- 7.3. UNLIMITED USAGE
- 7.3.1. WOOLF does not set a limit or cap on the amount of resources a single CUSTOMER can use. WOOLF makes every commercially reasonable effort to provide its CUSTOMERS with all the resources needed to power their web sites successfully. WOOLF’s offering of “unlimited” services is not intended to allow the actions of a single or few CUSTOMERS to unfairly or adversely impact the experience of other CUSTOMERS.
- 7.3.2. In a Shared Hosting server, multiple CUSTOMERS’ websites share the same server resources. WOOLF’s service is designed to meet the typical needs of a small business website. It is NOT intended to support the sustained demand of large enterprises, internationally based businesses, or non-typical applications better suited to a dedicated server.
- 7.3.3. WOOLF will make every commercially reasonable effort to provide additional resources to CUSTOMERS who are using our services, including moving CUSTOMERS to newer and bigger shared servers as necessary. However, in order to ensure a consistent and high-quality experience for all CUSTOMERS, WOOLF does place automated safeguards to protect against any website growing too quickly and adversely impacting the system. Such safeguards will take action until WOOLF can evaluate said website’s resource needs. Accounts with many files (depending on your service subscription) can have an adverse effect on server performance. Similarly, accounts with an excessive number of MySQL tables (i.e., over 3000 tables per database or 5000 per subscription) or large database size (i.e., more than 5GB total MySQL usage per account or 2GB MySQL usage in a single database) negatively affect the performance of the server. WOOLF may request CUSTOMER to reduce the number of files/inodes, database tables, or total database to ensure proper performance or may terminate CUSTOMER’s account, with or without prior notice.
- 7.3.4. Unlimited Domain Hosting. WOOLF does not set arbitrary limits on the number of domain names a CUSTOMER can associate with the CUSTOMER’s web hosting account. However, WOOLF reserves the right to limit processor time, bandwidth, processes, or memory in cases where it is necessary to prevent negatively impacting other CUSTOMERS.
- 7.4. UNMETERED
- 7.4.1. If Customer is given a 1Gbps (1000Mbps) Unmetered Bandwidth then the Customer is able to push and pull as much data as it can handle without fear of overage costs, up to 1Gbps per month. If the Customer exceeds the commercially reasonable bandwidth consumption, the speed will be going to be throttled until the next following month or until the customer upgrades their package.
- 7.4.2 1Gbps (1000Mbps) Unmetered Bandwidth in Shared Hosting means collectively the entire server can burst up to 1Gbps. Hence, all shared hosting accounts in the same physical server can use up to 1Gbps in total bandwidth at any time. If the Customer exceeds the commercially reasonable bandwidth consumption, the speed will be going to be throttled to prevent speed interruption to other customers in the same server.
- 7.4.3 1Gbps (1000Mbps) Unmetered Bandwidth in VPS means collectively the entire VPS server node can burst up to 1Gbps. Hence, all VPS accounts in the same physical server can use up to 1Gbps in total bandwidth at any time. If the Customer exceeds the commercially reasonable bandwidth consumption, the speed will be going to be throttled to prevent speed interruption to other customers in the same server.
- 7.4.4 Unmetered Bandwidth in Dedicated Servers means WOOLF does not set a limit or cap on the amount of resources a single CUSTOMER can use. There will not be any extra cost incurred at the end of the month billing. WOOLF makes every commercially reasonable effort to provide its CUSTOMERS with commercially reasonable bandwidth consumption. If the Customer exceeds the commercially reasonable bandwidth consumption, the speed will be going to be throttled to maintain fair usage to all customers.
- 7.5. INODES
- 7.5.1 If accounts are found to be exceeding their inode limit, some of your services may encounter interruption as you will no longer be able to create or upload new files. In this case, you will be required to clean up unwanted files. To reduce the inode counts, you only need to delete the files or emails you no longer need. Alternatively, you could also download the emails to your local system. Inodes (File Count) can be seen from your control panel.
- 7.6. BACKUP LIMIT AND DATA LOSS
- 7.6.1. Shared and Reseller Plans
Any Shared Hosting account using more than 10GB of disk space or 150000 Inodes, will be removed from our backup schedule. All data will continue to be mirrored to a secondary drive (RAID), however, this is not a solution for backups. Take note that backup service is provided as a courtesy service and WOOLF cannot be held liable for any data loss. WOOLF is not responsible for files and/or data residing on the CUSTOMER’s account. CUSTOMER is advised to maintain a backup copy of their data on their own. For Reseller plans, these limits apply to each cPanel individually.
- 7.6.2 VPS Hosting Plans
There is no backup for VPS Plans, unless it is stated otherwise in the product description.
- 7.6.3 Linux Dedicated Servers
There is no backup for Dedicated Server Plans, unless it is stated otherwise in the product description.
- 7.6.1. Shared and Reseller Plans
- 7.7. BANDWIDTH USAGE
- 7.7.1. CUSTOMER is allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance and it varies according to the package purchased. Should the CUSTOMER’s account pass the allocated amount, the account will automatically be suspended. The account will be unsuspended when the next allocation period starts or when the CUSTOMER upgrades to a higher package or pays additional fees for the overages. Unused bandwidth in one month cannot be carried over to the next month.
8. DOMAIN NAME
- 8.1. In no event will registrar, registry operator or service providers or contractors or third party beneficiaries be liable to the registrant for any loss of registration and use of the order, or for interruptions of business, or any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, or any damages resulting from loss of profits, arising out of or in connection with this agreement, regardless of the form of action whether in contract, or otherwise, even if registrar and/or its service providers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Customer agrees that WOOLF’s entire liability to customer, shall be limited to the fees customer paid to WOOLF for the particular service in contention.
- WOOLF and its agents and contractors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from the use of or inability to use any of WOOLF’s services or for the cost of obtaining substitute services. Because certain states do not permit the limitation of elimination of liability for certain types of damage, WOOLF’s liability shall be limited to the smallest amount permitted by law.
- WOOLF disclaims any loss or liability resulting from:
- Access delays or interruptions to our website or domain name registration system;
- Data non-delivery between CUSTOMER and WOOLF;
- Events beyond WOOLF’s control (i.e. acts of God);
- The loss of registration or processing of a domain name or the use of a domain name;
- The failure for whatever reason to renew a domain name registration;
- Premium/Reserved domain names are not applicable for normal price;
- The unauthorised use of CUSTOMER’s account with WOOLF or any of services provided to CUSTOMER by WOOLF;
- Errors, omissions or misstatements;
- Deletion of, failure to store, or failure to process or act upon email messages;
- Processing of updated information to CUSTOMER’s registration record;
- Development or interruption of CUSTOMER’s website;
- Errors taking place with regard to the processing of CUSTOMER’s application;
- Application of Dispute Resolution Policy; and
- Any act or omission caused by CUSTOMER or CUSTOMER’s agent (whether authorised by CUSTOMER or not)
- Please view Registrant Rights and Responsibilities for more details.
- 8.2 Customer Agrees that by purchasing any domain on WOOLF.com.my, the invoice initially generated by the system might not be the verified and accurate invoice for processing as the system does not detect special domain name purchases. This applies to All Premium/Reserved domains that may only be identified by WOOLF’s domain department while reviewing the order prior to processing.
- 8.3 FREE DOMAINS
- 8.3.1. In the event you are provided with a free domain available with selected promotional web hosting packages, you acknowledge and agree that once the domain name is registered, it is non-refundable. Therefore, any refund request processed will have the domain name’s original price deducted from the total of the hosting plan package.
Please view Registrant Rights and Responsibilities for more details.
You (customer) assume all risks and all consequences if you wait until close to or after the expiration of the original term of domain name registration services to attempt to renew the domain name registration services. Registrar/Registry may, in their sole discretion, choose not to offer a reactivation period and they shall not be liable therefore.
- 9.1. All services provided by WOOLF may only be used for lawful purposes. The laws of Malaysia apply. The CUSTOMER agrees to indemnify and hold WOOLF harmless from any claims resulting from the use of our services. Please refer to the AUP for more details on prohibited content and practices.
10. CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- 10.1. WOOLF provides 24 hours CUSTOMER service and is committed to providing the best possible support for all CUSTOMERS. If CUSTOMER’s subscription does not contain some services requested by CUSTOMER, WOOLF reserves the right to charge RM100/hr for any website/server troubleshooting and extra services. WOOLF at its sole discretion reserves the right to deny providing services requested by the CUSTOMER with or without reasons. For any services rendered, charged or not charged, WOOLF provides support on the “best-effort” basis. WOOLF will not be held responsible for any other issues that resulted directly or indirectly due to the support given. Should WOOLF provide FREE support to the CUSTOMER in any instance, this is a courtesy service and cannot be defined as evidence that WOOLF must commit to providing FREE support to the CUSTOMER for the lifetime of the services agreed upon. In this case, WOOLF reserves the right to stop providing courtesy service to the CUSTOMER at any time.
- 10.2 Customers are responsible to backup their own data at all times. WOOLF is not responsible for any problems or data loss due to misunderstanding, miscommunication or mistakes. WOOLF will not be held liable for any compensation as our service is of best effort basis.
- 10.3 During the course of troubleshooting server issue, our support may test access the server to make sure that the server is working fine provided the password is given by the customer or it is still using the default password.
- 11.1. Payments are generally due on the first day of each month or as per due date of the Invoice. WOOLF dispatches multiple email Invoices prior to the expiry date. Emails are issued as a courtesy to the CUSTOMER. CUSTOMER will maintain awareness of its usage levels, of the fees it owes WOOLF and the due dates. WOOLF will not accept the reason of late payment or no payment due to email not received.
- 11.2. If payment is not received within 10 calendar days after the due date, CUSTOMER’s account will be suspended, and may incur RM100.00 reconnection fee at WOOLF’s discretion.
- 11.3. If the account is suspended for over 10 calendar days, RM250.00 setup fee may be imposed, for instance if WOOLF needs to re-setup an entire server for the CUSTOMER.
- 11.4. Accounts may be deleted if they have spent 10 or more calendar days in a suspended state.
- 11.5. Accounts past due may be subjected to interest at the rate of 3% per month.
- 11.6. Any discrepancy or dispute in invoice or payment made must be reported to WOOLF within 30 days after payment is made. WOOLF will not accept any dispute in payment made after 30 days.
- 12.1. For any hosting plan promotion with free domain, only new domain name is accepted. The domain name will be free for life as long as the hosting plan is renewed.
- 12.2. If customer order the hosting plan with existing domain name, customer can claim a one-time domain renewal from WOOLF.
- 12.3. WOOLF does not accept request of providing free domain name with hosting plan if the the domain name is not a new domain name.
13. PRICE PROTECTION
- 13.1. The amount CUSTOMER pays for hosting will never increase from the date of purchase unless there are certain terms involved such as a first-year promotion etc. WOOLF reserves the right to change any packages or prices listed in our website and has the right to adjust the amount of resources given to the packages at any time without prior notice. Should the CUSTOMER request to upgrade the features of the subscribed package, there may be an upgrade fee incurred.
- 13.2. PRICE PROTECTION does not apply to third-party licensed products. Such third-party licensed products may have their pricing amended without preliminary warning.
14. PRICE CONTRACT
- 14.1. All web hosting services will have 1-year price contract. This means the price will be fixed for a period of 1 year regardless of whether the CUSTOMER is paying monthly, quarterly or semi-annually. In the event the CUSTOMER requests for a price adjustment, a contract breaking fee of RM25.00 will be imposed.
15. 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- 15.1. To ensure 100% CUSTOMER satisfaction, WOOLF provides a 30-day money back guarantee from the commencement date for products that are not third party licensed. WOOLF does not offer 30-day money back guarantee for the products and services we are reselling such as third-party licenses and products include but are not limited to cPanel, Plesk, SmarterMail, Microsoft Licensing, Office 365, SSL Certificate, MailBlast, Server Co-location, Domain Names and any other products that involve third parties.
16. CANCELLATION POLICY
- 16.1. WOOLF has full right to deduct the fee for any domain name which is tied to hosting/server for any refund or cancellation case. CUSTOMER shall follow the Cancellation Policy with no exception.
- All cancellations require a 30-day notice.
- All monthly fees are applied if cancellation is made before the expiration date.
- Total fees will be calculated as the monthly fees multiplied by the duration of the service used plus a 30-day notice.
- RM250.00 will be deducted from refund as a restocking fee for any account without setup fees.
- Payment via cryptocurrency will be refunded as credit into your billing account NOT back to cryptocurrency address/wallet.
- All new Shared Hosting plans are only eligible for 30-day money back guarantee. No refund will be granted if the subscription is cancelled prematurely after the 30 days period.
- There is no refund for renewed Shared Hosting accounts.
- 16.2. Any cancellation of SSL Certificate orders must be made within 14 days of purchase. WOOLF has the right to charge RM100 processing fee (per SSL Certificate) and the balance is refundable to CUSTOMER.
- 16.3. For any cancellation of products or services, CUSTOMER must provide prior notice of at least 30 days before the expiry date shown on current renewal invoice.
- 16.4. For yearly contract cancellation, WOOLF will charge CUSTOMER according to the monthly package fees, setup fees and other miscellaneous fees involved. Any discount provided during yearly contract will not be valid if the yearly contract is cancelled. The refund will be calculated by subtracting the total charged monthly from the total paid yearly.
- 16.5. For refunds due to server or network downtime, CUSTOMER is responsible for notifying the billing department of any credits due for the month within 7 days from the time of the incident. CUSTOMER should supply all relevant information, including ticket IDs, for credit to take place. All refund claims or cancellation requests must be done in writing or via a support ticket with CUSTOMER’s root username and passwords for the server.
- 16.6. CUSTOMER will retain records of the Terms and Conditions of their product or service for future reference. WOOLF may change prices, add or delete features or restrictions at any time, and such changes will not affect the initial agreement between CUSTOMER and WOOLF. This Terms and Conditions agreement will govern in case of any conflict between and other policies or terms.
- 16.7. Customer must submit a cancellation request through their dedicated login of the WOOLF Billing Portal to confirm any cancellation or refund request. Requests through any other platform will not be entertained.
17. SERVICE DELIVERY
- 17.1. Delivery periods can only be estimated. Exceeding the delivery time never entitles CUSTOMER to be paid damages or to apply for cancellation of the order. Should there be a delay due to a reason within WOOLF itself such as WOOLF is temporarily or permanently unable to fulfill the order partially or completely, WOOLF reserves the right to partially or completely cancel or decline the order. WOOLF also reserves the right to deliver the order with similar specifications or higher. WOOLF will notify CUSTOMER of such decisions.
- 17.2. Once the service is delivered, it is the CUSTOMER’s responsibility to check and report back within 7 days for any discrepancies or related problems. WOOLF will take the effort to rectify the problem including re-installation or replacement of the entire server without any charges. However, if the report is made after 7 days, there will be a charge for any services rendered.
18. IP BLACKLISTING
- 18.1. IP addresses that are blacklisted by any spam organisation including but not limited to SpamHaus or SpamCop will be temporarily suspended and all email services from the affected server will cease to operate to ensure no further damage would be incurred on the reputation of the IP block. A de-listing fee of RM400 is charged by the upstream service provider for every IP blacklist incident for case management and resolution. Depending on the nature and frequency of the spamming activity, a new IP may be assigned to the affected server as a last remedying solution to resume full email services. Rectification steps would only be taken provided that all spamming activities have receded permanently and the de-listing fee is paid.
- SHARED HOSTING
i. Hosting account which has been identified with repeated and massive spamming activities (direct or indirectly) will be suspended / terminated.
- VIP-MANAGED VPS / DEDICATED SERVER / CO-LOCATION:
i. Server owner is required to report the issue to technical support for identifying the spam root cause and to engage our upstream provider to assists with the IP de-listing. For massive spamming or recurring instances of spamming, a de-listing fee of RM400 will be charged by the upstream provider where a new IP may be provided if the spamming activities were too heavy. SMTP port service is only allowed in Primary and Secondary IP for Dedicated Servers and Co-location servers hosting. SMTP port services are blocked for all additional IP addresses.
- VPS / DEDICATED SERVER / CO-LOCATION:
i. Server owner will be notified via the IP blacklisting report and will be given a guide on how to identify the spam root cause and resolve the issue. For massive spamming or recurring instances of spamming, a de-listing fee of RM400 will be charged by the upstream provider where a new IP may be provided if the spamming activities were too heavy. SMTP port services is only allowed in Primary and Secondary IP for Dedicated Server and Colocation servers hosting. SMTP port services are blocked for all additional IP addresses.
- SHARED HOSTING
19. DATA RESTORATION
- 19.1. WOOLF reserves the right to impose a data restoration fee for requests to retrieve lost data, restoration of data will be done on best effort basis where possible. Restoration fees are listed below:
- Shared Hosting: RM150.00
- VPS Hosting: RM250.00
- Dedicated Server Hosting: RM350.00
20. RESELLER TERMS
- 20.1. Resellers shall ensure that each of their clients complies with this Agreement.
- 20.2. Resellers are also responsible for all content stored or transmitted under their reseller account and the actions of their clients. WOOLF is not responsible for any content or practices of resellers’ clients that violate Laws of Malaysia, this T&C or other policies.
- 20.3. WOOLF is not responsible for any actions or omissions of resellers. The reseller hereby agrees to indemnify WOOLF from and against any and all claims made by anyone as a result of reseller’s actions or omissions.
21. ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- 21.1. CUSTOMER is required to read WOOLF’s Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”). CUSTOMER will adhere to the AUP and will not allow the WOOLF services or equipment to be used for activities prohibited by such policies. WOOLF may revise the AUP from time to time by posting a new version thereof on the WOOLF Website, and CUSTOMER is responsible for awareness of such revisions. In the event of any conflict between the AUP and Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions will govern. WOOLF may impose penalty fees to the CUSTOMER if the AUP is violated.
- 22.1. WOOLF’s services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. WOOLF does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free from viruses or other harmful components. WOOLF makes no express or implied warranties, including without limitation warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. No advice provided by WOOLF or any of its representatives will create a warranty.
- 23.1. CUSTOMER agrees that they shall indemnify WOOLF harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including legal fees asserted against WOOLF, its agents, its CUSTOMERS, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by CUSTOMER, its agents, employees or assigns. CUSTOMER agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless WOOLF against liabilities arising out of:
- Any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with WOOLF;
- Any material supplied by CUSTOMER infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party;
- Any copyright infringement;
- Any defective products sold by CUSTOMER from WOOLF’s server.
- 24.1. WOOLF will not be liable for any consequential, incidental, exemplary, punitive, or multiple damages, even if WOOLF was advised in advance of the possibility of such damages. WOOLF’s maximum liability arising out of or related to provision of its services will not exceed the total amount of fees billed to CUSTOMER during the 12 months preceding the claim.
WOOLF will have no liability whatsoever for any claims, losses, actions, damages, suits, or proceedings resulting from:
- Other WOOLF CUSTOMERS or third parties accessing CUSTOMER’s data or assigned computers;.
- Security breaches;.
- Denial of service attacks;.
- Interception of traffic sent or received using WOOLF’s service;.
- CUSTOMER’s reliance on or use of the service;.
- Mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletions of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or other failures of performance of the service;.
- The accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of the service; or loss of data or loss of access to data..
WOOLF’s limitations and exclusions of liability apply equally to WOOLF’s officers, employees, agents, contractors, representatives, suppliers, subsidiaries, parents, and affiliated companies.
25. CONTACT INFORMATION
- 25.1. Should you have any questions or concerns in relation to our Terms and Conditions, kindly contact us during office hours (between 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, UTC +8) at the following contact points: